Inca Networks Inc.
Part-time (20 hours per week) Position
Founded in 2008, Inca Networks provides carrier-grade video delivery solutions with a world-class user experience. Our industry-leading intelligent video transcoding, streaming, and monitoring platforms are designed and manufactured in-house. Inca has an extensive list of customers all over the world and our product roadmap is growing rapidly.
We offer a competitive salary and have some awesome perks in our beautiful office space. The company is located in Pitt Meadows, BC a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location close to walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About the role
You will join the Accounting team and you have at least 2 years experience working within an accounting environment. You are friendly and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are eager and willing to learn, flexible and a team player. You will be working flexible hours at our headquarters in Pitt Meadows.
- Administer customer support contract renewals, the associated billings and accounts receivable
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to discuss delinquent accounts and collect outstanding receivables
- Receive, record and deposit customer payments
- Order and maintain office supplies, including the facilitation of office equipment and weekly office grocery order.
- Provide excellent customer service that consistently exceeds expectations and enhances the relationship with our customers
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting environment
- Experience using QuickBooks Desktop
- Experience with A/R billing and collections
- Microsoft office experience with strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are positive, energetic and driven personality
Bonus points for:
- Accounting experience working at a Software/IT Company
- You have an accounting qualification
- A sense of humour, a slight addiction to coffee.
- Post-Secondary education in Business/Accounting
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Inca:
Perks of the Job
The work each Incan does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at Inca is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!