Inca Networks Inc.
Full-time Contract (3 months)
Founded in 2008, Inca Networks provides carrier-grade video delivery solutions with a world-class user experience. Our industry-leading intelligent video transcoding, streaming, and monitoring platforms are designed and manufactured in-house. Inca has an extensive list of customers all over the world and our product roadmap is growing rapidly.
We offer a competitive salary and have some awesome perks in our beautiful office space. The company is located in Pitt Meadows, BC a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location close to walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About the role
You will join the Inca team on a full-time, three-month contract basis at our office in Pitt Meadows. This job may become a full-time employee position upon the success of the three month contract period. You will:
- Generate qualified leads from cold calling new prospects and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Build and maintain customer lists
- Create, improve and tweak a system to generate new leads
- Identify the organizational structure and decision makers of potential customers
- Work with the sales team and marketing team
- Report directly to the CEO
- Minimum 2 years of outbound lead generation and/or telemarketing experience
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, speaking clearly and able to build rapport quickly within minutes
- Background in business development or sales
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are self-motivated and continuously meet or exceed your quotas
- You accept constructive criticism and strive to improve your performance
- You are positive and energetic
Microsoft Office experience
Bonus point if you have:
- Previous experience working at a technology company
- Relevant education
- A sense of humour, a slight addiction to coffee
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Inca:
Perks of the Job
The work each Incan does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at Inca is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!