Inca Networks Inc.
Inca Networks provides carrier-grade video delivery solutions with
In 2015 Inca Networks became a division of WISI Communications, based in Germany, which has helped us to expand our product offering and strengthen our global reach. We are a team of dedicated, passionate individuals who work hard and work smart to deliver high-quality products.
Inca’s company headquarters is located in Pitt Meadows, BC, a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location near walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About the role
Inca is looking for an experienced field salesperson to be accountable for sales and revenue growth in the Eastern US and Caribbean. Working from a home office in the Eastern US, the successful candidate must be prepared to travel approximately 50% of his/her time. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and collaborative team player with 5+ years of successful field sales experience in the video processing industry.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to achieve sales quota by maximizing revenue from current customers while winning new business at a defined target list of large video operators.
- Build and maintain strong positive relationships with senior-level technical and business executives at current and prospective customers.
- Manage a complex sales cycle generating leads, presenting Inca’s company and product advantages, overcoming objections, closing the deal and ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
- Must love your job at Inca and look forward to Mondays
- Bring your sense of humor and fun to the table
- Identify each customer role in a complex sale and create a plan for leveraging “advocates”, “coaches”, and “influencers” while overcoming objections from “blockers”.
- Consistent forecasting and documenting of sales activities in the CRM Pipedrive is required. Inca is a data-driven sales organization and Pipedrive is the center of the universe.
- Utilize a combination of technical knowledge and people skills to define project requirements and uncover additional opportunities that are not necessarily volunteered by the customer/prospect – Pull the string. We like strings. And pulling them.
- Recommend improved solutions to customers, showing how changes will solve their problems, meet their needs within budget, lower their operating costs and improve reliability – Do what is right for the customer.
- Demonstrate product features and functionality both remotely over video conferencing tools and in person at customer sites.
- Identify trade shows and other events that provide the greatest opportunity to increase Inca’s brand awareness and coordinate with the marketing team to achieve maximum impact.
- Collaborate with the product management team to communicate real-world requirements for product line enhancements.
- Foster win-win relationships with reseller and ecosystem partners to increase Inca’s exposure to new opportunities and markets.
- 50% travel driving and flying to visit current and prospective customers, participate in regional or national trade shows and visit Inca HQ.
- Proven track record of sales success in the video processing industry
ofthe changing market dynamics and customer perceptions of the IP video and cable TV business
- Technical familiarity with IP video and cable TV video processing and distribution
- Proven history of winning new business at large tier1 and tier2 service providers
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication
- Attention to detail, attention to detail
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to email@example.com.
Working at Inca:
Inca Networks is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience.
Perks of the Job
The work each Incan does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at Inca is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!