Inca Networks Inc.
Founded in 2008, Inca Networks provides carrier-grade video delivery solutions with a world-class user experience. Our industry-leading intelligent video transcoding, streaming, and monitoring platforms are designed and manufactured in-house. Inca has an extensive list of customers all over the world and our product roadmap is growing rapidly.
We offer a competitive salary and have some awesome perks in our beautiful office space. The company is located in Pitt Meadows, BC a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location close to walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
About the role
You will join the development team as a web developer to design, build and ship high-performance video delivery solutions. We are a small cross-functional team focused on delivering interactive customer value in an agile fashion.
You are a passionate web developer with 5+ years of web development experience who can switch between front-end and back-end. You enjoy working closely with designers, developers and other stakeholders to build UI/UX components as well as back-end services and APIs. Your passion for technology keeps you learning and adopting new techniques and trends.
- Develop scalable web-applications with rich user experiences
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-applications built on Inca Networks technologies.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop frameworks such as continuous integration and test-driven development to enable the quick delivery of working code
- Collaborate with other developers and web-designers to design and implement new features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Create and document software tools required by management or other developers
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Design, document and implement automated QA tools and processes for new feature and regression testing
- Build and operate test systems, perform performance and load testing, maintain a database of results
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min 5 years of professional experience in software development
Strong knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular and React
- Experience building scalable distributed systems with service-oriented architectures
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
Knowledge of container and orchestration technologies such as Docker
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases, including postgres, redis, influxdb Tools: AWS, Azure, Github, JIRA
- Understanding of software development best practices and full software development life cycle including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Inca:
Perks of the Job
The work each Incan does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at Inca is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!