WISI Tangram High-Density Video Platform
Flexible Headend Video Processing
The Tangram is a compact headend processor and bridge between transmission formats. The chassis includes an integrated GigE switch and allows up to 6 individual modules in a single rack unit that can be combined to optimize your professional video headend.
This is Con from Inca. I’m going to tell you about the highly versatile WISI Tangram platform – specifically designed for high-density headend video processing in gateway and edge applications.
The Tangram allows operators to save rack space, power, and cooling costs by consolidating multiple functions into a single integrated solution, combining a 1RU base chassis with up to six video processing modules.
Combine modules to meet your application requirements, including:
- IP to Analog in the GT21
- IP to QAM, in the GT 23
- Encryption and bulk decryption, in the GT 41 for Samsung LYNK, Pro: Idiom or Verimatrix
- 8VSB/QAM to IP, in the GT33
- ASI to IP and IP to ASI, in the GT 32
- and Satellite reception, in the GT 31
Optimize your headend and maximize uptime by replacing legacy end-of-life or end-of-support equipment with a reliable, sophisticated solution.
Carrier-grade features include:
- Support for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4, HEVC, SPTS and MPTS, demux and remux
- Flexible AC or DC power options with low power consumption
- Bandwidth expansion with four SFP slots
- Hot-swappable modules and power supplies
- High reliability with module and source redundancy options
- and an easy-to-use web-based user interface with full SNMP monitoring and remote control
Rest easy with reliable 24/7 operation, thanks to robust German engineering and a knowledgeable North American technical support team.
The Tangram also includes integration with the Inca All Seeing Eye monitoring platform, which provides mosaic views and network-wide oversight of all channels in a single web browser.
To learn more about the WISI Tangram video platform, visit incanetworks.com. Or just give us a call. We’re here to help.